1



So what's the solution, simple, HTML trumps CSS.

i.e. usually when you want to change a particular widget, you go to

your Dashboard --> Layout
then click on edit button corresponding to the widget to be changed.

 

You're then redirected to a pop-up which opens up the properties.
Unlike usual widgets, they will not have a remove button.


So here's the solution, Go to Dashboard ---> Template ---> Click on Customise and proceed.


 
Find out the piece of code 'b:widget id='
Recognize your widget name and change the parameter, locked='true' to locked='false'
Now try the above process for any other widget.

  
 Then go to Layout and remove the widget, manually. 




Post a Comment

  1. bro help me plz how to download tamplate for my blog plz tell me i wait you this is my email .....mohsin.253@hotmail.es
    and plz check my blog
    http://wwwmohsinjutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Top